How to Apply Singapore Visa
Visitors who are travelling to Singapore needs Singapore visa along with passport and other required documents. Here we explained few simple steps how to apply for Singapore visa to enter into Singapore.
Who can apply Singapore Visa
Citizens of these countries with valid passport can apply for Singapore visa.
- People’s Republic of China
- Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit
- Saudi Arabia
Citizens of other counties not included in Assessment Level I and Assessment Level II lists are allowed to stay minimum of 30 days without a visa in Singapore.
Citizens of the following countries are allowed to stay for minimum of 90 days without a visa in Singapore
- All European Union citizens
- South Korea
- United States
- Completed original copy of Form 14A.
- One recent color passport-sized photograph. (Should be pasted on the Completed Form 14A and also should meet the following).
- Color photo taken against plain white background without shadows.
- A recent passport sized color photo taken within last 3 months.
- Show the full face and without headgear.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport bio-data page. Please ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Completed Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application)
(Letter of introduction may be issued by a local contact in Singapore. if the applicant visiting for a business meeting then the local contact must be a Singapore registered business entity and must be a Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old.
if the applicant visiting for Social Visit (visiting families, friends, relatives and for tourism) then local contact in Singapore should be Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old.
Note: If you are not able to furnish a LOI from a local contact, you may approach your Embassy to issue a LOI to support your visa application. )
For Bussiness visit:
Computer printout of the Singapore registered business entity’s detailed business profile (showing the names of all the directors / shareholders) from the Instant Information Service, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and printed within the last 3 months.
For Social Visit : Local contact's Singapore Identity Card (original and photocopy).
Applicant’s photograph must be of the following requirements:
- A recent passport-sized color photograph to be taken within last 3 months and must be taken against the plain white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
- Photograph image should show the full face and without headgear.
Photograph image uploaded must be of the following specification
- JPEG format ('jpg' extension)
- file size should be about 150 Kbytes;
- dimension of the photo image has to be 400 by 514 pixels;
Visa processing fee is S$30 (GSD) per visa application this will be collected at the time of submitting the application.
Note: Fee collected is non-refundable.
How to apply online
Applying VISA online in 'Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE)', this allows to submit application by 2 ways.
Submission through Authorised Visa Agent/Strategic Partner (Click)
Submission through your Local Contact (Click)
Processing time takes 1 complete day to process excluding the day of submission, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, however some application may take more than 1 day, if the required documents is not correct.
Follow below step to find the Status of your application.
Click on https://save.ica.gov.sg/save-public. Click on ‘Status Enquiry’ link.
Enter ‘Visa Reference Number’ and any one of the applicant details (Name, DOB or Travel Document No.). Then Click ‘Proceed’ button.
Any one of the following will be displayed. Approved, Pending, Rejected or Withdrawn
Ex. If the Individual Visa application is "Approved with e-Visa", the enquiry result will be
“Visa Application is Approved”
If your Visa application is approved then,
For application submitted through the local contact / strategic partner in Singapore, will be collected at ICA Building, with the necessary supporting documents or can take a printout.
For application submitted at the Overseas Missions or through the authorized visa agent, will be collected at the designated Overseas Missions / authroised visa agent, with the necessary supporting documents.